Barcelona In A Day Private City Tour
Barcelona In a Day is an ultimate private city tour. It allows you to see and try all the best things Barcelona has to offer in 8-9 hours, comfortably and with no rush. Best option for the cruise ship travelers and those tourists who only have a day or two to explore Barcelona.
The tour has two parts, with lunch break in between:
1. Minivan tour of the Gaudi architecture and Montjuic Hill (4-5 hours, includes Montjuic Hill, Casa Batllo and Casa Mila/La Pedrera, Sagrada Familia, Park Guell, Plaça d’Espanya);
2. Walking tour of the Old Town (3 hours, includes Gothic Quarter, Las Ramblas, Barcelona Cathedral, Boqueria Food Market, etc).
We can arrange internal visit of some sights during the tour, booking for you skip-the-line tickets to Sagrada Familia and Park Guell or other monuments of your choice.
The itinerary can be changed and customized according to your wishes.
Tour Duration: 8-9 hours
TOUR PRICE PER GROUP (COMBINED walking + minivan tour):
€495 (1-2 people)
€525 (3-4 people)
€550 (5-6 people)
€650 (7-9 people)
TOUR PRICE with FULL DAY MINIVAN service:
€625 (1-2 people)
€650 (3-4 people)
€675 (5-6 people)
€850 (7-9 people)
Cruise port pick up or drop off: 30€ extra charge.
Airport pick up or drop off: 60€ extra charge for groups of 1-6 pax, 120€ for 7 pax and more.
Price per 10 and more people available upon request.
– Personal English speaking guide for the whole day;
– Private minivan with driver for the first part of the tour or for the full day, depending on the option chosen;
– Hotel or apartment pick up and drop off.
– Admission tickets to the monuments (Sagrada Familia €15 per person, Park Guell €7 per person, skip-the-line);
– Lunch (also for the guide; cost depends on the restaurant chosen, €20-€40 per person);
The tour is private, for you and your party only. The price is per group, not per person and includes personal English-speaking guide, private transport (car or van) and local taxes.
No advance payment needed, free cancellation anytime before the tour date. We know plans can change, and we’re OK with this. Just let us know as soon as possible if you decide to cancel a tour. You make the payment directly to a guide on the day of your tour.
To book a tour, please fill out the form at the bottom of this page, or contact us at:
To book BARCELONA IN A DAY TOUR now, please fill out this form, and we’ll get back to you very soon!